Degrees Offered

Voice Degrees Offered

The School of Music offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in vocal performance. Follow the links to view information about admission and course requirements in the UA academic catalog.

The School of Music also offers undergraduate (Bachelor of Science in Education, BSE) and graduate (Master of Arts, MA) degrees in Vocal/Choral Music Education, and undergraduate degrees in Music Therapy (Bachelor of Music, BM), and General Music (Bachelor of Arts, BA) with voice as the primary instrument.  Please see the respective departmental pages on this website for more information on these voice degree programs.

We invite you to explore the rest of the voice area site including pages dedicated to special programs in vocal pedagogy and song repertoire and information on our faculty and alumni.

Be sure to follow the voice majors in the UA Opera Theatre on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.