The School of Music offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in vocal performance. Follow the links to view information about admission and course requirements in the UA academic catalog.

The School of Music also offers undergraduate (Bachelor of Science in Education, BSE) and graduate (Master of Arts, MA) degrees in Vocal/Choral Music Education, and undergraduate degrees in Music Therapy (Bachelor of Music, BM), Music Administration, and General Music (Bachelor of Arts, BA) with voice as the primary instrument.  Please see the respective departmental pages on this website for more information on these voice degree programs.